We are sincerely grateful to all of our loyal donors whose monthly donations enable us to do more and to do it better.
At the heart of Malvern Theatres is the voice and enthusiasm of our audience and regular feedback illustrates the huge difference we make to the lives of our local community:
“I cannot put into words how brilliant Malvern Theatres is and how lucky I am to live near a theatre of such status! Simply, without Malvern Theatres, I would not be where I am today and would not be pursuing a career in the arts.”
Toby Edwards, Malvern Young Company Participant 2016
There are many ways in which you can support Malvern Theatres as an individual:-
- Make a regular donation by completing a direct debit form here
- Join the list of 1000 Club supporters and for any donation over £1,000 see your name gratefully acknowledged on a glass plaque in our foyer.
- Consider leaving a bequest to Malvern Theatres in your will
- Join our In on the Act scheme and for an annual donation of £2,500 join an exclusive group of philanthropists who, through one to one meetings with our Development Committee, can help shape the future of Malvern Theatres.
- Or, simply pop a coin or two in the donation boxes in our foyers when you next visit.
For further information on any of our patron schemes or the various ways of donating please do not hesitate to contact Emma Maggs, Head of Development on 01684 580954.
Every donation, of any size, will make a lasting difference and help to protect the theatre that you love.
We would like to thank the following members of In on the Act
Ernie Kay MBE
Jo and Malcom Rolfe
We would like to thank the following members of The 1000 Club for their support of Malvern Theatres Tomorrow:
The Kay Trust, in memory of Kathy and Margaret
William Allen – Managing Director éditeur print Limited
Lt Col JM Sweetman and Mrs P Sweetman
Nigel & Judy Street, Ledbury
In memory of Phil Baker
Mrs M A Humpries
Mr & Mrs GTH Albrighton
Jonathan and Brenda Sington
Carole and Alan Davies
David and Sue Matthews
Simon Thompson – WSI Marketing
In memory of Mrs Rosemary Ballard
Graham and Margaret White
Pam Stanier, in memory of Helen Garrod
Mr & Mrs F Cochrane
Robert Maskrey OBE
Mr & Mrs B Guest
Mrs Jacqueline Oakey
In memory of Adrian Ainsworth
Mike and Annie Hartley
Derry and Val Hanratty
Howard and Susan Rigby