Box Office Opening Hours are 9.30am to 8pm Monday to Saturday. On Sundays, the box office is closed for telephone bookings but is open for in-person bookings and ticket collection 1 hour before any show in the Festival, Forum theatre or Malvern Cinema.
See exactly what’s available at what price and pick your own seat from a numbered plan when you book online.
Phone bookings call 01684 892277. Visa, Mastercard & Switch accepted.
- E–mail bookings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cheques payable to “Malvern Theatres Trust Ltd” may be sent to Box Office, Malvern Theatres, Grange Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 3HB.
All tickets sold through Malvern Theatres Box Office are subject to a transaction fee of 12%. Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Members of the theatre are exempt from transaction fees as are film showings in the cinema.
Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
The Management reserves the right:
- To make alterations to the advertised cast and programme. Not to admit latecomers until a suitable break in the performance, which may be the interval. To refuse admission. To provide alternative seats to those purchased of the same or greater value.
- Use of photographic, sound recording and mobile communication equipment is forbidden.
- All patrons, including children must have a seat and an accompanying ticket. • For the safety, comfort and enjoyment of all our customers, we do not allow children to sit on customer’s laps. Generally parents should not attend with children/babies under four years of age as the theatre experience is often unsuitable and can be frightening.
- Tickets sold are subject to a booking fee of 12%, which includes postage where applicable. Included within the ticket price is a £2 contribution to our heritage fund.
- Patrons must state discounts they are entitled to at the time of booking, as they cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Discounts and special offers may be limited or subject to availability and are at the discretion of Management.
- Discounts and special offers apply to full price tickets.
- No money will be refunded for tickets sold for performances at Malvern Theatres, unless the performance is cancelled. Tickets returned to the box office a minimum of 48 hours prior a show may be exchanged either: a) for another performance of the same show (subject to availability) or b) for a credit voucher against a future performance. In either case, the change will be subject to an administration fee of £2.50 per ticket. Tickets returned less than 48 hours prior to a show will not be exchanged or credited. Bronze, Silver and Gold Members of Malvern Theatres will be exempt from administration charges, as will members of the Malvern Theatre Association.
- In the event of cancellation of a performance, Malvern Theatres will refund the ticket value plus booking fee (where applicable). No other recompense will be made.
- These terms and conditions apply only for tickets purchased directly via Malvern Theatres, tickets purchased through other agencies or outlets may be subject to different terms and conditions.