Malvern Theatres Trust Ltd. welcomes applications for the following posts:-
Malvern Theatres is a nationally renowned arts complex set in the heart of the beautiful Malvern Hills AONB. We are seeking exceptional individuals to contribute to its ongoing success.
TECHNICIAN & STAGE TECHNICIAN (Flyman)
Salary £17,479 plus get-out payments (approx £4,000 per annum, averaged over last 3 years)
Full time post (37 hours a week)
Malvern Theatres are looking for highly motivated individuals to support the Technical Director with the day to day running of the Malvern Theatres complex.
The Technician role will have particular responsibility in the Forum Theatre and the Stage Technician (Flyman) in the Festival Theatre.
The successful applicants will need to work as a member of the Technical Department in a professional and supportive manner and maintain a high standard of workmanship throughout the Theatres.
It would be desirable for the ideal candidate to possess the following skills:
• Good all round technical knowledge, candidates must be able to operate/install lighting and sound equipment
• Forward thinking and planning are essential
• Stage craft and theatre etiquette
• Previous experience within a multi-purpose/ multi-functional venue is very desirable as is being IT literate
• A qualification in portable appliance testing is desirable.
To apply for the position please send a full CV and covering letter, explaining why you think you are suitable for the post to Nic Lloyd, Chief Executive, Malvern Theatres, Grange Road, Malvern, Worcs. WR14 3HB. Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 7th February 2020
Interviews to be held: 13th February 2020
Please note only successful candidates will hear if they have been shortlisted.